This powerful blend of microencapsulated live, viable and naturally occurring microorganisms (probiotics) and digestive enzymes. The “Micro-Encapsulation Process” provides key protection against the damage from heat and stomach acid and ensures that the majority of the viable bacteria reach the GI tract. This blend helps promote proper digestion and the natural assimilation of foods. Bac-Pak Plus was created for nutritional supplemental use with animals of all ages and designed to help optimize a pet’s digestive tract and immune system. For pennies a day, your pet can benefit from the added support of this highly concentrated blend of digestive enzymes and direct-fed microbial’s (probiotics).
Nzymes - Bac-Pak Plus 200 grams
Microorganisms / aka Probiotics: Dried Whey, Active Dried Yeast, Ground Flaxseed, Yucca schidigera extract, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilium Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, and Silicon Dioxide. GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Probiotic Blend: Total Lactic Acid Producing Bacteria: 1 Billion Colony Forming Units per gram. (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium).*
Digestive Enzymes Blend:
- alpha-Amylase* (Aspergillus oryzae) - 3560 µg starch hydrolyzed/minute/g.
- Protease* (Aspergillus oryzae) - 475 µg amino acids hydrolyzed/minute/g.
- Hemi-Cellulase* (Aspergillus niger) - 410 µg hemicellulose broken-down/minute/g.
- Phytase* (Aspergillus niger) - 240 µg of phytate hydrolyzed/minute/g.
- Cellulase* (Aspergillus niger) - 190 µg cellulose broken-down/minute/g.
- Lipase* (Aspergillus oryzae) - 140 µg fatty acids hydrolyzed/minute/g.
- Pectinase* (Aspergillus niger) - 95 µg pectin broken-down/minute/g.
- beta-Glucanase* (Aspergillus niger) - 70 µg Oligosaccharides hydrolyzed/minute/g.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.